You may not have noticed, but I love wearing men's clothes, and this is one of the many reasons why I love having a boyfriend! I'm not sure if I enjoy stealing pieces from his wardrobe because his clothes suit my sometimes androgynous style, because they're more comfortable or because it gives my outfits more variation and a unique quality. To be honest, probably all of these aspects play a part in me acquiring sticky fingers when I'm browsing through his wardrobe...well let's face it, I bought most of the good stuff for him anyway! ;)
steal borrow your boyfriend's clothes
1. You can wear them loose, which is nice and comfortable!
2. In wearing something oversized up the top, you're legs will look slimmer!:)
3. He'll love how small and dainty you look in his baggy shirt ^_^
4. Oversized band tees look amazing tucked into high waisted skirts/shorts
5. You'll have more choice when putting together outfits! (It's like having two wardrobes)
I always admire girls I see who can pull off her boyfriend's wardrobe as well as her own. If you relate the look back to the 1960's skinhead girls, in a way, they're kind of sticking a middle finger up to how society tells them to dress and present themselves! Love it! Oh, speaking of skinheads, I did a skinhead inspired photoshoot today for a local photographer, I'll get the photos up here for you to see as soon as I have my mits on them. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!